About Prostate Massage
Historically prostate massage was a popular therapeutic maneuver used to treat prostatitis. It was predominently used before 1960.
Ongoing research in the medical communities, has resulted in published articles in non-medical circles, in addition to anecdotal evidence on the Internet which shows that there is still interest in the technique as alternative therapy. This is based upon the fact that in many prostatitis cases antibiotics have failed to be effectve.
In 2008 a survey of 627 urologists in China found that prostate massage is used prevalently as a nonpharmacological therapy for chronic prostatitis.
It should be noted that prostate massage can be risky when not performed properly. Vigorous prostate massage is documented to cause consequences that are life-threatening: periprostatic hemorrhage, cellulitis, Fournier's gangrene, septicaemia, possible disturbance and metastasis of prostate cancer to other parts of the body, and hemorrhoidal flare-up.
Information about prostate massage performed as a medical procedure can be found at this external link: http://www.chronicprostatitis.com/massage.html
-  Churakov AA, Popkov VM, Zemskov SP, Glybochko PV, Bliumberg BI (2007). "[Combined physiotherapy of chronic infectious prostatitis]" (in Russian). Urologiia (1): 61–5. PMID 17472003.
-  Shen SL, He DL, Luo Y (2006). "[Clinical trials of combined therapy of an oral Chinese medicine with massage for chronic nonbacterial prostatitis]" (in Chinese). Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue 12 (9): 851–3. PMID 17009541.
 "Prostate Problems? Hidden In More Ways Than One"The American Chiropractor, 2008. accessed 13 October 2007
-  Williams D (2005). "[Massaging the Prostate]". Alternatives 10 (20): 157–9.
-  Yang J, Liu L, Xie HW, Ginsberg DA (2008). "Chinese urologists' practice patterns of diagnosing and treating chronic prostatitis: a questionnaire survey". Urology 72 (3): 548–51. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2008.03.061. PMID 18597833.
-  Buse S, Warzinek T, Hobi C, Ackerman D (2003). "[Prostate massage with unwanted consequences. Case report]" (in German). Der Urologe. Ausg. A 42 (1): 78–9. PMID 14655640.
-  Sengoku A, Yamashita M, Umezu K (1990). "[A case of Fournier's gangrene: was it triggered by prostatic massage?]" (in Japanese). Hinyokika kiyo. Acta urologica Japonica 36 (9): 1097–100. PMID 2239620.
 "Prostatitis Prostate Massage or Drainage". www.chronicprostatitis.com. http://www.chronicprostatitis.com/massage.html. Retrieved 2009-10-01.
It should be noted that this website or any affilliated websites do not endorse prostate massage. This information is provided for the purpose of providing information on this topic.
Best Prostate® is manufactured at an NSF, GMP Registered facility.
Best Prostate® uses an all vegetable capsule instead of a hard caplet or tablet shaped like a capsule with un-necessary binders and fillers.
Each bottle of Best Prostate® contains 60 capsules, a 30 day supply
Each vegetable capsule contains 310 mg, US sourced BETA-SITOSTEROL
15 mg Zinc Citrate
15 mcg Selenium
Best Prostate® contains a branded non-SOY, non-GMO Beta-Sitosterol Vegapure® 867G.
Best Prostate® saves you money compared to other Beta-sitosterol prostate formulas.
Best Prostate® is not a multi-vitamin and does not contain all of those extra vitamins like other Beta-sitosterol prostate formulas. Almost everything you purchase is vitamin fortified. You are not living in a third world country. Many Prostate formulas contain a laundry list of ingredients which appear impressive. This is known as the shot-gun approach. If you know what your dealing with you don't grab the shot gun. You grab the rifle. Stop messing around with unproven ingredients (minimal clinical data).
Beta-Sitosterol has been recommended by physicians in Europe for over 35 years as a supplement to promote prostate health.
Men, do you suffer from these Symptoms?
• hesitant, interrupted or reduced urinary stream
• feel the urgent need to urinate but can't
• feel that you never completely empty your bladder
• feel the need to urinate less than 2 hours after you finished urinating
• feel that you push or strain to begin urination
• have the urge to awaken and urinate multiple times at night
• experience decreased desire and/or sexual dysfunction
Then try Best Prostate® the natural prostate dietary supplement! As seen in Vitamin Retailer Magazine, June 2008, May 2009, and August 2009. Click images to the left to read the articles.
It's simple, Best Prostate® provides the essential ingredients to ensure you get the results you want and need. Other prostate formulas may have ingredients in addition to the key ingredients in Best Prostate® however we could not find clinical data or studies to support those additional ingredients and unproven fillers. You don't pay for those ingredients when you choose Best Prostate®. We guarantee results and your satisfaction or simply return the product for a full refund. We encourage you to go the "Compare Formulas" tab on the left and scroll down to the table to see the side by side view of your choices.
We guarantee your satisfaction and will refund your purchase price if you are not satisfied.
No "FREE" Auto-Shipping or automatic billing of your Credit Card to hassle with. You get results or your money back!